This is the official page/account of the Christian County Sheriff’s Office. This page exists to provide access to information about the Christian County Sheriff’s Office and provide a platform for interaction with the Sheriff’s Office according to the guidelines outlined herewith.
In case of emergency, please call 911.
Moderation of Third Party Content
- This page is not monitored 24/7.
- If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be publicly identifying yourself as a witness. In some instances, this may result in a subpoena or possibly endanger yourself or others.
- “Friending” or “following” of a citizen by an Deputy does not indicate an endorsement of that citizen’s actions or comments.Comments posted by others on this page are not to be considered the opinion of the Christian County Sheriff’s Office; nor does the Christian County Sheriff’s Office endorse any third party commenters on this page.
- The Christian County Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Christian County Sheriff’s Office (see: Moderation of Third Party Content)
- If you are looking for more information about Christian County Sheriff’s Office, please visit christiancountysheriff.net.
The Christian County Sheriff’s Office social media site serves as a limited public forum and all content published is subject to monitoring. User-generated posts will be rejected or removed without notice (if possible) when the content:
- is off-subject or out of context
- contains obscenity or material that appeals to the prurient interest
- contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
- communications posted by visitors on this site may not contain ethnic slurs or profanity; material that is harassing, defamatory, fraudulent, discriminatory or sexually explicit; or any material that infringes copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights
- incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
- contains information that reasonably could compromise individual or public safety
- advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual
- promotes or endorses political campaigns or candidates
- Visitors to the site should have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to any content they post to the site, and the Christian County Sheriff’s office has no responsibility for maintaining any such privacy or confidentiality.