Concealed Carry appointments are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Complete the online appointment form or call 417-582-5339 to schedule an appointment or to receive additional information.
All individuals applying must first take a class with a certified instructor who is approved by the Missouri Sheriff’s Concealed Carry Permit System. The following is the process of applying:
- Submitting New Application
- Fee: $100.00
- Bring in driver’s license with current address and training certificate.
- Once the background is received, you will be notified when your permit is ready.
- You will have seven (7) days to pick up your permit.
- Submitting Renewal Application
- Fee: $50.00
- Bring in driver’s license with current address and permit card.
- A Permit card will be printed that day.
- We accept cash and debit or credit card ($3.00 processing fee for card transactions)
- Permit cards are valid for five (5) years.
The Sheriff’s Office will NOT notify you when it is time to renew. Each applicant is responsible for making a renewal appointment before your permit expires. Call to schedule an appointment.
Related Missouri State State Statutes:
571.101. 1. Concealed carry permits, application requirements–approval procedures–issuance, when–information on permit–fees.
571.102.1 (Repealed L. 2013 S.B. 75 § A)
571.104. 1. Suspension or revocation of endorsements and permits, when–renewal procedures–a change of name or residence notification requirements.
571.117. 1. Revocation procedure for ineligible permit holders–sheriff’s immunity from liability, when.